We know they sometimes ride up in the most uncomfortable places. We know that on occasion, they can become unfortunately sheer. But yoga pants are really the most superior of the pants family -- more comfortable than jeans, more versatile than jeggings and more acceptable to wear in public than pajamas pants.
Herewith, 11 reasons why yoga pants are the best pants.
11. They don't have buttons. Therefore nothing to poke you or pop off.
10. The nonexistent waistband means no squeezing, pinching or muffin tops.
9. They're the only pants worth wearing when you're bloated from your period.
8. The elastic is so comfortable, you'll never want to take them off.
7. You can sit cross-legged comfortably (for a long time...)
6. The knees won't fade, like with jeans, even if you move around a lot.
5. They can pass for real pants with a pair of boots and a long(ish) shirt.
4. Two words: More. Food.
3. Quick shirt and shoe change? Ready to hit the gym (or just pretend you're going to...).
2. You can sleep in them.
1. They're also pretty good for, like, doing yoga.
Which is why our life mantra is...