A posting on Dyer's Facebook page said: "Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn't wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side."
For years, Dyer was a regular guest on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, and Winfrey's OWN network broadcast many interviews with and documentaries by him
Dyer was a regular guest on Oprah Winfrey's talk show and "Super Soul Sunday," and was admired by many people throughout the world.
1. "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
2. "When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way."
3. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
4. "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
5. "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
6. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
7. "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
8. "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."
9. "Conflict cannot survive without your participation."
10. "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed. "
11. "I cannot control what goes on outside. But I can control what goes on inside.
12. "Let the world know why you're here, and do it with passion."
13. "Happiness is not something you get in life. Happiness is something you bring to life."
14. "See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see."