Photo: Carl Kerridge
2. Awesomeness—as in awesomeness encompasses the entire event.
3. Killer weather—this weekend will be in the 80′s folks, don’t forget your sunscreen.
5. Hanuman is held in Boulder. Boulder isn’t weird, Boulder is fabulous. Breathtaking scenery, urban yet tranquil, as a community Boulder can’t be beat. Why do you think every year it is voted one of the best and healthiest places to live nationwide?
6. Even if you did not buy a pass for Hanuman, but certainly you did, there are free, yes free events. A large portion of Hanuman Festival is free, nada, nothing. Yep, Free.*
7. Hanuman is Green. Really, really green. Like a leprechaun on St. Patricks day in a field of four leaf clovers green. Fully devoted to being mindful of the environment and working to achieve a zero waste goal.
8. Inspirational Hanumission talks daily. Take something away from these teachers who are sharing so much of themselves by opening up to the public during these talks.
9. Each morning (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from 7:30-8:30 there is a free breakfast for the first 200 people. That’s a lot of people eating for free.
10.Hanuman gives back worldwide through actions and volunteerism, not just words: SEVA (selfless service)
11. The community of people in attendance will be unparalleled, filled with love and light. How could you want to miss that?
12. You will undoubtedly make new friends, reconnect with old friends, and see people you know and love—another no brainer.
Photo: Carl Kerridge
13. Saturday night Dance Party at Boulder Theater, 8:00 P.M. It’s organized Hanuman Festival and White Swan Records with some killer performances that will keep you dancing through the night.
14. Tons of great food in the Vendor Village and within walking distance. Don’t forget the Farmers Market will be going on Saturday, right across the street from Boulder High School—where Hanuman is being held—so you can enjoy both in the same day
*Details on free events:
>>Friday Jason Bowman, Saturday Patrick Harrington, and Sunday Michelle Anderson and De West are teaching free community yoga classes in the Vendor Village at 8:30am. Rise and Shine folks – free yoga with amazing teachers.
>>Each day from 10:00am to 5:00pm there will be free live music in the Vendor Village, come get your groove on.
>>And, wait there is more, come play for free. Hula-hooping, try your hand (feet) on a slackline or give Acroyoga a try.