New York, NY
Chakra Detox Immersion: A Complete Physical, Mental, and Emotional Detox With Ashley Turner
Free up blocks in your body and tap your true potential. In this immersion, strategically clear your body, mind, and heart while obtaining a concrete understanding of the chakras. The cornerstone of yoga psychology, the chakras are an ancient map detailing the complex relationship between the structural body, endocrine system, human development, emotions, past traumas, the elements, and mythology.
Each day focuses on a specific chakra. Mornings include discussion, ritual, and group work, followed by afternoons of sweaty vinyasa yoga choreographed for one particular chakra, cascading into sublime meditation. You
- Feel lighter, clearer, refreshed, and renewed
- Revitalize the digestive, respiratory, immune, and lymphatic systems
- Explore how family history affects health
- Identify where emotions live in the body
- Recognize over- or underactive tendencies for each chakra
- Learn specific foods, asanas, mudras, and mantras for each chakra.
This program is highly recommended for health-care professionals, therapists, teachers, students, and bodyworkers looking for practical ways to integrate Eastern and Western medicine.
This program is eligible for :
23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge