With Micheline Berry
Connecting to the heart is the intention of all great spiritual practices. For most of us, accessing this sacred space means clearing out the cobwebs and doing more than some deep breathing. Through a potent blend of asana, meditation, kriya and qi-gong, along with the transformational qualities of water, surf and sun, we’ll work to access our hearts’ healing.
Join an incredible group of yogis and yoginis in the profound beauty of Nosara, Costa Rica, for a week of yoga, nature, community, and tropical cuisine.
Ahki Retreat will be our home for the week, featuring jungle luxury accommodations, twice-daily yoga classes, lectures on yoga philosophy, three vibrant meals a day, a private, salt water infinity pool, ample hammocks, and miles of beach and surf break along Playas Garza and Guiones.
• Twice daily yoga
• Purifying morning Sadhana: Intelligent alignment and dynamic vinyasa flow combined with pranayama, qi-gong and kundalini kryas
• Nourishing afternoon Sadhana: A slower flow combining elements of yin yoga, therapeutics, and restoratives, along with meditation and reflection
• Philosophy Studies with Kevin Courtney
• One personalized bodywork session with Anton Sinatra
• And, a full menu of additional excursions, surf and paddle board lessons, spa treatments, and adventures to choose from!
Prices range from $1,175 – $1,550
Includes all yoga, lodging, meals, and one bodywork session with Anton Sinatra.
Dana & Kevin Courtney and Alison & Anton Sinatra have a long, shared history of yoga, self-inquiry and friendship. Each brings their own special flavor to this retreat (from Vinyasa to Yin yoga, Kundalini to qi-gong) but they all share a deep belief in the transformative power of practice. When they’re not exploring the world at large, find them teaching in NYC at Kula Yoga Project, Bliss Yoga and Go Yoga.