Pacific Palisades, CA
Dana Point, CA
Join SHAKTI Vinyasa Yoga for their inaugural 200-Hour Registered Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Comprehensive Course: September 7th -December 16th in Bellevue, WA!
Program Dates | September 7th – December 16th
Program Location | SHAKTI Vinyasa Yoga East (Bellevue) and Redmond locations
Program Cost includes | A free 4-month membership (value $500) for unlimited classes at all three SHAKTI Vinyasa Yoga Studio locations in Ballard, Bellevue, and Redmond.
Program Designed and Facilitated by | Lisa Black, SHAKTI Vinyasa Yoga’s Founder, Owner, Senior Certified Baptiste Instructor, E-RYT 200/500; Gina Skene, Senior SHAKTI Instructor and Director of Teachers, and Mary Klug, SHAKTI Redmond’s Lead Teacher, E-RYT 200.
Anchored in the Baptiste Yoga methodology, in this training you will learn how to share yourself, connect with others, and create positive change in the world. The skills and experience you receive are applicable to any teaching or leadership role in or out of a yoga studio.
Has yoga changed your life? Stand tall, be bold, and share why you love yoga! Learn to teach yoga from a place of Truth, Power, Compassion, Authenticity and Passion! Enhance and refine your yoga practice, experience personal transformation, and learn to inspire others!
During this four-month, in-depth, comprehensive course of study, we will help you develop your personal strengths and use your opportunities as places for growth. Your skills will expand and evolve in this highly supportive environment, through discussion, contribution, personal involvement, community building, coaching, hands-on assisting, and practice teaching. The program includes an emphasis on learning practical skills and real classroom experience. Through your own personal transformation, you will learn how to support, guide, and inspire others on their own path of physical and spiritual awakening.
This 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teaching Training will include 180 hours of contact hours and 20 hours of independent study.
The skills and experience that you will receive include:
• Ability to teach a comprehensive, all-levels, challenging vinyasa yoga class
• Awareness of healthy asana alignment, form, and modifications
• Understanding of effective sequencing based on Baptiste Yoga methodology
• Ability to effectively assist and evaluate students’ needs
• Gaining real, hands-on practice teaching experience
• Ability to teach Ujjayi and other Pranayama breathing techniques
• Implementing knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology in yoga
• Gaining self-awareness through self-study, discussions, and personal coaching
• Learning a basic overview of the history and roots of yoga through a study of the sutras and the Eight Limbs of yoga path.
• Practicing healthy, professional lifestyles, boundaries, and ethics for yoga teachers
• Implementing effective, powerful communication, presentation, and bold leadership skills
• Understanding of how we teach and live yoga beyond the classroom
• Learning the business of teaching yoga, creating programs, and owning studios.