Explore South India with Leeann Carey this fall!
You will begin your journey in southern India, at a renowned Ayurvedic spa. Using ancient Ayurvedic recipes specifically designed for you, health, wellness, relaxation and deep healing is the approach for the week.
A place like no other, India more than delivers on its promise to both mystify and transform. Your travels begin in the south for a week of deep practice and healing at an award-winning Ayurvedic Center, voted “Kerala’s Best” by the Indian Government the last 8 years in a row. Daily Ayurvedic treatments and fresh, local cuisine are specifically tailored to your constitution (or dosha). These, coupled with twice-daily asana and meditation practices with Leeann, create one of the most powerful and deeply purifying retreat experiences we’ve have ever experienced.
Traditional Keralan-style bungalows scattered across the verdant and well-tended tropical gardens will be our home for the week. In between yoga and treatments, relax by the pool overlooking the lush landscape or down on the Indian Ocean itself, where you can swim or observe the fishermen in their daily ritual that has remained unchanged for millennia. Optional excursions to markets, temples or local backwater tours can be easily arranged. Rest in a hammock and allow the whole experience to soak in before your return journey home or your adventure to the north.
Included in Your Trip
• 7 nights shared accommodation in a traditional Keralan Bungalow overlooking the gardens (Regular Cottages) or with views over the Indian Ocean (Special Cottages)
• Three fresh and healthy meals a day prepared specifically for your dosha (constitution)
• Personal one-on-one Ayurvedic Consulation to determine recommended course of treatment & herbs for the week
• Ayurveda discussion and blessing ceremony with a senior doctor and head of the on-site Ayurvedic Center
• Twice-daily yoga and meditation classes with Leeann
• Guided tour of Ayurveda medicine and oil production center where these are hand made in accordance with ancient tradition
• Beautiful pool overlooking the lush green landscape and Indian Ocean
• Cooking Class
Sample Daily Schedule
7:00am Light snack, tea, coffee
8:00-10:00 Yoga & Meditation with Leeann
10:00 Full Breakfast
11:00am or 1:00pm Ayuredic Treatment
4:00-6:00 Yoga & Meditation with Leeann
Regular Cottage: …………………………………$1795
($2095 After September 1, 2012)
($2295 After September 1, 2012)